c'est la vie.

My photo
hiya. i'm caitlin, i'm a normal teenage girl. i have great friends, a supportive family, a boyfriend that i've been with for nearly a year and i'm pretty popular at school. some people would say my life is perfect, but it's not. it has one major flaw, and that is the burning desire to be thin. and i will be.

Followers

Monday 4 October 2010

skinsskinsskins.

I just finished watching skins on 4od. I love that show, I can't wait for the new series, but it probably won't be on until next year. Jeez, Effy is so skinny it's unfair. She's my new thinspo. It would just be amazing to be that thin and when I am, I'll be able to wear any clothes I want from topshop and look good because clothes always seem to look better on thin people.

I've just done 130 sit ups, and i'm going to do a few more in a minute because I don't like the number 130, its just like 13 but with a zero on the end and I can't have any bad luck this week. It's my birthday on Saturday and I really reaaaally don't want to gain any weight for it. It'd be great to lose a few more pounds before then so I'm going to work really really hard.

Thankyou to my two followers, knowing you're there and reading what I write gives me motivation, thankyou! Sorry this is just a short post, but I've got to do my sit ups. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey new follower :) Looking forward to reading your blog! I love Effy too and skins <3 (poor Freddie), she is stunning and gorgy and a great thinspo. :) Happy birthday for next week, but I'll be sure to wish it next week too. Harley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya :D Thankyou :) I look forward to reading your blog too. Freddie's georgous, I cried when he died hahha. Thankyou for the birthday wishes :) <3

    ReplyDelete